11/23/11

a Thank you letter i thought I would share for my work repealing sB5
,...But, don't thank me thank the Ohio voters too .Thanks Ohio!!!
-Editor
G.M.Figg


Ohio Democratic Party
Dear Gregory,
Thanksgiving is a time for family, celebration, and relaxation. As we gather this year to reflect on what makes us grateful, I wanted to take a moment to let you know what I'm thankful for: the support and dedication you have given to the Ohio Democratic Party.
This has been an eventful year to say the least and I deeply appreciate all you have done to aid our fight for Ohio’s middle class. You never faltered as we tackled one obstacle after another. When Senate Bill 5 attacked our public workers and the safety of our communities, it was you who sacrificed your time and resources to ensure it was vetoed by the collective voices of our citizens.
After our right to vote was threatened, you stepped up and gave us the tools necessary to block the Voter Suppression Bill and protect our most cherished freedom.
I can’t thank you enough for all that you do. Whether it’s contributing your hard earned money, collecting signatures in your neighborhood, or simply calling a friend to remind them to vote on Election Day, your unwavering commitment to our shared values is something I could never take for granted.
So on this Thanksgiving Day, I say thank you and I look forward to working with you in the months and years ahead.
Sincerely,
Chris Redfern
Chairman

No comments:

Post a Comment