10/20/11

Please sign this petition to major news outlets in Ohio demanding that they pull this unacceptable ad from the air immediately.
As Marlene Quinn wrote in a message to We Are Ohio activists:
“I think it’s dishonest and downright deceitful that they would use footage of me to try to play tricks and fool voters. It’s insulting to the brave firefighters that saved the lives of my grandson and my great-granddaughter Zoey.
“I’m outraged. They did not ask my permission. I feel violated. I want to stop Senate Bill 5. Everyone should vote No on Issue 2.”
“Dishonest and downright deceitful”—we can all agree with Marlene that this sad, desperate attempt to trick voters and misuse Marlene’s words cannot be allowed to continue.

See Marlene’s true feelings here as she explains why she is voting NO on Issue 2. We cannot stand by and allow this injustice to stand. Let’s sign this petition to stand up for Marlene and get these ads removed from the air, and stand firm against Issue 2 at the ballot box on Tuesday, Nov. 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment